Should this employee's outburst turn this story into a NAW?

It sounds like this employee put up with so much negativity from this customer that they finally snapped.

Should their outburst turn this story into a NAW, or was it well-earned?

What do you think?

1 Like

Weeelll… I think the outburst itself is well-earned, especially if this really is one of those customers who always find something to gripe about regarding their food. Maybe the “f*** you” was a little over the top, but I can very well imagine it’s justified, since OP has reached a snapping point.
That said, I think it’s NAR and NAW as well – not because of the OP but because of the owner who, apparently, won’t stand up to their employees.

7 Likes

When being physically attacked, which you could say happened here with throwing food, I think this response is warranted. So for OP, it’s just NAR.
I agree with Istvan though, Owner is really NAW.

3 Likes

I think OP should have just quit and gotten over it but I also can’t fault them for doing it, and imo if I can’t fault the person in the story then it doesn’t belong on NAW.

1 Like

I think it was justified. If anything, I’d more say the NAW in the story is the store owner for not banning a customer that was supposedly a known complainer and problem, and, as OP points out, not standing up for their employees.

2 Likes

…on the other hand, I think this story would be an easy NAW exactly because of OP’s outburst.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.