Let's Play Never Have I Ever

There are hours and hours of the TV show Monty Python’s Flying Circus, plus two other movies: Life of Brian and The Meaning of Life.

3 Likes

Never have I ever eaten crabs :crab:

7 Likes

I had an adventure eating them once; didn’t know what I was doing and informed my dad that I would figure it out.

Never have I ever grown fresh vegetables.

9 Likes

How successful do these veggies need to be once planted? :yum:

2 Likes

considering my carrots are probably dead…I think anything that ranges from container gardening to a full on farm.

Hmm, I have planted vegetables… In my grandmother’s backyard, where she was the one watering and taking care of them, so I don’t think that counts :woman_shrugging:

Never have I ever been in a lawsuit or dealt with the judicial system in any form.

6 Likes

Thank you for reminding me to water my basil.

1 Like

Fun fact, there’s a video out there somewhere (on YouTube I think?) of me doing just this.

4 Likes

Never have I ever watched an episode of Friends

10 Likes

Never have I ever been to Italy.

9 Likes

Never have I ever been to France

10 Likes

Never have I ever eaten a taco.

11 Likes

I’ve been to Corsica, if you ask them I have never been to France :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

Never have I ever gone to Thailand.

2 Likes

I’ve been to Tie Rack…

1 Like

Never have I ever had Pumpkin Spice anything!

7 Likes

You have never had any kind of taco? Is that by choice or has the opportunity never come up? If you don’t mind me asking.

1 Like

I’m in the US South and I legit can’t fathom this. Tacos are EVERYWHERE. ALL THE TIME.

1 Like

We’re British. Mexican food hasn’t really become mainstream besides some DIY kits in the supermarket. Hell, we didn’t have a Taco Bell in my city until late 2021…