I need some cute and funny pictures/stories whatever

I just got the news that my cousin, who I’ve talked about in the comments before and has had cancer almost a decade, is having emergency brain surgery tomorrow because her cancer may have spread to her brain. So I need some things to cheer me up and some thoughts/prayers/good vibes for her. Her name is Joanne. TYIA She’s also the one whose mother died in January.

5 Likes

This is Tango. His hobbies include getting tummy rubs and giving headbutts.

As you can see, he was jealous that my laptop was getting more attention than him, so he decided to take matters into his own paws.

4 Likes

What do you mean those are human toys, they are Betty’s toys now!

3 Likes

Kittens! Top one is Dash, he likes eating feet. His, mine, whatever. Bottom one is Freyja, she’s a snuggler. They’re about eight-nine months old, siblings.

4 Likes

Colby and his shadow, Aragorn:

I hope for the best for your cousin!!

3 Likes

Awwwwwww so cute.

Thank you.

Betty gets all the toys and boops!

1 Like

Tango is adorable. I love how he looks like he’s smiling.

I can’t offer a cat but I can offer an unbloomed flower.

I am surprised that I have not managed to kill it. It turns to grass in the winter and blooms in the summer.

4 Likes

This made me smile. :slight_smile: I can’t wait to see what it looks like when it blooms.

1 Like

Here is your wish. It bloomed and I am quite excited about it. Took the plants on a field trip outside since it is warm (took myself too).

3 Likes

Thank you!

Who wants to boop those noses?

4 Likes

Awwww beautiful.

I really hope this video shows up… unimaginably cute!

4 Likes

I can imagine something like that happening in @Sillsallad’s household :grin:
:cat2:

3 Likes

So that is what my beasts were practicing this morning when they pushed a vase off the table!

3 Likes

They saw the trick, now they want to l-urn it

2 Likes

Or they were imitating Garfield (yours probably wasn’t Ming, though :upside_down_face: )

3 Likes