Cranky editor seeks tag suggestions!

Hey, friends. Me again. As you may have noticed, we often come to you with stories that could be either NAR or NAW and ask you to pick one. Almost as often, a common reply is “both!” That’s totally fair, but for various reasons, putting a story in more than one category, like Right AND Working, isn’t a viable option. Therefore, we’re trying to come up with a tag that describes a situation like this, where there’s more than one a**hole, like the “Everyone Sucks Here” thing from Reddit’s AITA sub.

So! I want to hear your best suggestions for what that tag might be! Remember that tags need to be relatively short while still being pretty clear what they’re referring to.

3 Likes

Not always clear

Not always simple

Not always a good guy

3 Likes

Some of the dual Right/Working stories are ones where the customer is wrong and so is the manager (who blames the OP or sides with the customer). Those seem to be about as common as Healthy or Legal stories. What about a separate category for those? Not Always Managed, maybe.

As for tag suggestions, I’ve suggested Villain Protagonist before, for ones where the subject of the story is in the wrong. Could be used here. In addition, how about Nobody’s Right or Nobody Wins?

12 Likes

Not Always One Person

2 Likes

+1 for this, I was just about to give this suggestion when I saw this had already been suggested.

5 Likes

Keeping in with the “Not” theme: Not in the Right

2 Likes

Tags don’t really have the “Not” theme, though; only “subsites” do.

3 Likes

I hate everybody

1 Like

Not Always one-sided.

5 Likes

No Self-Relfection

No Self-Awareness

No innocents Here

3 Likes

How about just ‘Nobody is right’

5 Likes

Bad Manglement