Yay or Nay

This could be fun. Post something you like or don’t like and see what other people think about what you post. Let’s keep it clean. Can be anything. I’m going to start us out.

Pickled Beets

• Yay
  • Nay

0 voters

1 Like

Mountain Dew I don’t like it as I discovered

• Nay
  • Yay

0 voters

1 Like

You are also allowed to vote if you want.

Beer

• Yay
  • Nay

0 voters

Horror movies

• Yay
  • Nay

0 voters

If you’re like me, no matter what they do to beets, they still taste like the earth they grew in.

Sleepy kittens.

• Yay
  • Nay

0 voters

Potato bread.

• Yay
  • Nay

0 voters

Eggplant on pizza

• Yay
  • Nay

0 voters

I’m surprised to see so many fellow beer-haters. Most people think I’m weird when I say I prefer just about any other form of alcohol.

Onions, yay or nay?

• Yay
  • Nay

0 voters

I miss onion. Since being diagnosed with Crohns, I have to avoid onion, garlic, and that whole family of vegetables along with many others.

What I’d give for a big plate of deep-fried onion rings… and real garlic bread.

2 Likes

If it wasn’t out of respect for the format of this thread, my beer poll would have been…

Nay
Nay
Thrice Nay

…if I’m being perfectly Frank (Howerd)

2 Likes

… and for me, on the other hand, beer is the only alcohol I drink. Aside from the occasional beer with my Dad or friends, I’m completely un-alcoholic.

Pineapple on pizza, yay or nay?

• Yay
  • Nay

0 voters

I’ve never had it but I love pineapple so I voted yay.

1 Like

Guacamole

• Yay
  • Nay

0 voters

I have no strong opinions on Guacamole; it’s a bit bland but I don’t dislike it. But as I can’t see any reason to despise it, I’ve voted yay.

1 Like

Have you tried a spicier version? I go for mild myself because I don’t like anything really spicy.

2 Likes

There are a number of things where I would have voted Meh but they’re more Yay than Nay, so Yay.

5 Likes

I’ve never actively sought out guacamole, so I’ve only ever had it when it comes as (for an example) a dip that comes with what I’ve ordered.

I love it . They didn’t sell it in the UK during my youth so I suppose it was a novelty for me too but when I visited the states with a friend I got hooked on the stuff. I remember he and I drank so many refills in a restaurant that they needed to change the container. Good times.