Would you rather... (Polls on Mundane Things)

One of those three was Number One when I was born!

1 Like

What’s your favorite color?
(This poll would be way too long if I added every color, but reply if your favorite color isn’t on here)

• Red
  • Blue
  • Yellow
  • Green
  • Black
  • White
  • Pink

0 voters

1 Like

Specifically midnight blue. Black, silver and red are also high on the list.

1 Like

Purple as a general favorite. For clothes specifically, orange, terracotta, and wine red, because they always make me look good.

1 Like

I picked green, though my top favorite is purple. Green, as well as blue and red, are tied for second favorites. lol I like yellow and other colors as they occur in nature, but not for colors for my clothing. In general, I just really like colorful things!

2 Likes

I chose red on the poll but purple is definitely my all time favorite!

2 Likes

Not including purple is an obvious oversight in retrospect lol

5 Likes

Purple

2 Likes

Gray isn’t on the list, but it’s up there with black for me. Blues are next, followed by less intense oranges. Some reds after that, but I can’t see red properly, so it would need a saturation that makes it pop in some way for it to catch my eye.

1 Like

Let’s get the official count:

• Yes! Pinapple on Pizza!
  • Gross! Never!
  • Haven’t Tried/Don’t Care

0 voters

Huh. I say this to the current majority: I don’t agree with your choice of topping but I’ll fight to the death for your right to mangle your own taste buds :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes
  • soft serve Ice cream tubs
  • Ice Cream Treat (Blizard/McFlurry)

0 voters

I enjoy a blizzard or McFlurry or Sonic Blast or whatever variation as a special treat, but honestly most of the time I prefer to not have different texture stuff in my ice cream.
Once in a while I’ll add toppings or stuff to it, but usually I prefer just ice cream and maybe a syrup on top for a sundae.

The recent story about a fast-food chicken place as well as some arguments conversations I’ve had with friends not too long ago have me curious… What’s your favorite fast-food chicken place?

• Chick-fil-a
  • Popeye’s
  • KFC
  • Raising Cane’s
  • Zaxby’s
  • Bojangles
  • Church’s
  • Other
  • I don’t like fast-food chicken / Abstain

0 voters

I tried to include as many as I’m at least somewhat familiar with but I am but one person. One person who is also only really familiar with what’s found here in the (Southern) US so, if I missed your fave, please do share :slight_smile:

This was a hard one for me. I chose “other” because my choices locally are KFC and Lee’s Famous Recipe Chicken, and I prefer Lee’s. I’ve had Zaxby’s once (while on a road trip), and I thought it was really good, but I don’t have one nearby to visit on a regular basis. I also really like Chick-fil-a, just don’t have one of those close by, either. And my KFC is okay, but Lee’s is better!

We only have KFC and we recently (I pobably am mistaken) only gotten Popeye’s in Canada very recently. But I’m kind of aganist Chick-Fill-a due to their suppoedly homphobia so I will never eat from there

I opted for don’t like it/abstain.

Out of those options, the only one I’ve tried is KFC (the rest aren’t a thing here) and that was nothing special. Just fast food junk, decent enough if you’re drunk but nothing I’d get otherwise

The only one of those I’ve heard of is KFC, and I’d never go there. I’ve seen pigeons protesting outside it, and the picture of the founder reminds me of a disgraced Australian presenter.

If I’m going to have something chickeny, my preference is Nando’s, although I’m a wuss and go for Tamer.

Mary Brown’s. The chain is primarily located in eastern Canada. Amazing chicken, and taters. And I need to run away cause I’ll get a craving for them. Expensive, but good.

Here’s a question I never felt the need to ask before. Warning: gross.

After you’ve been to the toilet, how do you wipe your butt?

• Stand up first
  • While sitting

0 voters