Which movies are on the Spoiler T-shirt? game

Rule is: one person can make a one guess at a time. But after several people post you can make another guess Warning Spoilers of course!

One guess or many?

Star Wars, to be specific, Star Wars: Episode V – The Empire Strikes Back

2 Likes

one guess per person

Psycho.

Interestingly, I recognize a good 50% or more of these, despite never having watched most of them.

2 Likes

Citizen Kane.

(And same here, @Keniko_Dukas, I suppose these are very much victims of “It was his sled”, a trope to descrive the phenomenon of a movie’s spoiler being more widely known than the movie itself.)

1 Like

Hang on, which thread is this again? :wink:

1 Like

Just a tidbit- that because of bandgeek8408 aka Matt Guion- he has a shirt which is known as a “spoilt” T-shirt and I was obessed with it and really wanted it for myself which is odd, I never really care about what other people wear. I got it for my b-day in 2019

oh I get it now @LeadingZero that was a bit of a joke because of the numbers thread… took me a second to get the joke

1 Like

The Crying Game

1 Like

A lot of these are just pop culture things that you pick up from general life, and then on top of that I watch a lot of film and pop culture analysis videos and even if I avoid ones for stuff I’ve never seen, there are always references. I get jokes about movies I’ve never watched because of how often they’re referenced now

The usual suspects

1 Like

Harry Potter and the half blood prince

1 Like

Planet of the Apes, specifically the 1968 version…

Though I’d expect Lady Liberty to be shorter than what’s shown on the design…

1 Like

Donnie Darko

1 Like

The Sixth Sense

1 Like

Dallas

1 Like

Clue 1: one of the movies on this Spoilt t-shirt Nicolas Cage starred as the policeman whom gets reaped in this remake

Clue 2 (different movie): The director of Sixth Sense also directed this movie

I prefer to think of it as the original (and superior) The Wicker Man

1 Like

I know it’s the Village, but we’re only allowed one guess per and I like Donnie Darko more.

1 Like

I edited the post… People can guess more after people had posted several

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.