Which do you prefer and where do you live?

B for me. I’m in the US.

B for me and I’m in America’s "“hat” /s

==(My mom hates it when Dad does A with the paper towel in the kitchen)

1 Like

A and the southern US. I grew up with cats that liked to try and unroll (shred) the rolls

3 Likes

B, but I sometimes go for A because of the Paper Roll Murdurer (the cat)

I’m from Sweden

4 Likes

A for me, United States. Before that, I came home one day to find my first cat had left a full-roll-long trail of destroyed toilet paper throughout my apartment. Never again.

2 Likes

B would be correct, but our toilet paper holder is broken so I have to deal with neither. Edit: also, uk.

2 Likes

A, america

2 Likes

A, Canada, but also I’m lazy and can’t be assed to put it in most of the time lol

3 Likes

B, UK

and yes, that is a complete sentence…

1 Like

No preference but B, due to the layout of the dispenser, Hungary.

(Also, related comic)

2 Likes

B usually, but I’m not always paying attention, so sometimes it’s an A. The Netherlands.

PS, at work we have them hanging sideways.

1 Like

Neither.

India.

We use these.

2 Likes

One thing I always wondered about the bidet/water culture.

Do you pull your pants up all wet or how do you get dry? :thinking:

3 Likes

From reddit:

Ok, I’ll explain the entire process. When you finish pooping you move to the bidet that normally is beside the toilet, with your pants still down (yes, it sounds awkward, but you get used to it). With your legs open you open the faucet slowly, so the water has enough force to reach your anus, but not to much to split outside the bidet. Keep in mind that the diameter of the water is small, like 5cm or less (2 inches approx?) So the only thing that gets wet is your anus and the parts surrounding it. You keep the water running for a bit, to wash superficial poop, and then you use soap to clean the rest. It’s the same as taking as shower, you use one hand you clean your parts and then use a towel to dry yourself (specific for the bidet). After you pull your pants up and wash your hands in the sink and use the towel for your hands.

2 Likes

what in the world does “superfical poop” mean?

I would guess any leftovers that aren’t a part of the main MDAS.

Thank you! But…but… a towel? They have poop towels hanging around or do they mean like a one-use-tissue? :open_mouth:

Superficial poop sounds like a band name. I’m thinking a teenage punk band from L.A.

3 Likes

I believe that bum towel may be more accurate. Theoretically the poop has been washed off.

Poop or arse towel, I still have questions :grin:

Is there a community towel or do you have a personal one? What about guests?

how to use one