What’s your opinion on this story in the news?

My husband and I find it disturbing. From what it says it something like this happens every year. But we don’t think it’s appropriate.

:woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

That’s weird. Anyway just look up Hazard High School and you’ll see what it is about. .

No photos in this story. Did find a page with photos, and felt decidedly… uncomfortable viewing them.

1 Like

Exactly. It’s insane.

1 Like

Oh my god. Who thought this was even a little bit okay? And who thought “oh yeah, let’s post pictures of these TEENAGERS doing incredibly inappropriate things in front of a whole bunch of adults!”?

2 Likes

I thought the text read worse than the pictures tbh. I was thinking this was superduper sexual, but it seems like the lapdances were more of a gag than a serious thing. (Performed by boys goofing off in lingerie).

Yes, this is not appropriate. But it’s also by far not the worst that have happened. I was expecting “more” I suppose.

2 Likes

I agree with @sillsallad. Not okay, but it’s all not in real seriousness. I also thought the Hooter thing wasn’t actually a problem.

The second mom however: ‘they didn’t show when the teachers pushed them away’. Looking how the teachers were smiling, I don’t buy that.