What’s cooking today?

I made these today. The original plan was mini pumpkin swirl cheesecakes. However no sour cream. So this is plan B. And a tasty plan B it is. They’re pumpkin muffins with cream cheese filling.

Recipe link if anyone wants it

I have enough batter and filling to make another batch tomorrow. But I’ll add the streusel tomorrow.

4 Likes

Looks lovely! <3

Thank you. They were delicious. :wink:

I’m a stewy lady. Beef stew about to happen here tonight :drooling_face:

3 Likes

I do love a good stew, but I most enjoy it when the weather is cold. Here it was 81 F yesterday. It’s only supposed to be 66 F today, so it’s moving in the right direction.

1 Like

Haha, I know what you mean. But it’s always warmish here, so I still make my stews :slight_smile:

1 Like

Tonight I am making curry. However…

Step one: Make a mug of tea.

3 Likes

One bowl of veggie curry. Potato, carrot and red lentil. Hearty and warming.

Don’t like curry - but Step 1 (Cup of tea) is always good! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have to admit that my presentation style is usually that of glop in a bowl too. Tasty glop but doesn’t always look too appetising.

Thinking of doing Step One again shortly!

1 Like

Sausage, white bean and ginger casserole, with a cheese, sage and onion crust.

Ginger party: day 1

Sort of a no-plan stir fry with a hot soy sauce with ginger planned for today.

But I don’t want to break the forum tradition, so first a nice cuppa tea

3 Likes

It’s actually rainy and windy today, what’s more suitable than a gingery vegetable soup :hugs:

2 Likes

How do you get all those ingredients in the pot? It looks a bit of a squash…

2 Likes

You need to beet it down, and turnip the heat. After that, you’ll get a rad dish. Now lettuce eat!

4 Likes

Tonight was a simple Celeriac and Potato Curry. Designed simply because I had a celeriac taking up space in my veg box.

1 Like

Maybe you could see about maybe Apreas de Queso in honour of the new Disney movie? Don’t know if it possible where you’re are

Mapo tofu.

I made lasagna wrapups for dinner tonight. :slight_smile:

It’s chilly and rainy, sister and I both have colds, so tonight it’s chicken soup with matzo balls, aka Jewish penicillin!

1 Like