What is your favourite Halloween song?

It’s Halloween season …so I want to know what you’re favourite Halloween song is?

I don’t really have a favourite.

I only actually heard MJ’sThriller about 2 years ago. And I only saw Hocus Pocus for the first time about 3-4 years ago. And I never watched Nightmare Before Christmas… but I found the “This is Halloween” from it when I was doing music research for a Harry Potter Disney Musical fanfic and I thought it would be a nice nod to the four “weird events” which happened on Halloween night in Year 4

Ok maybe I’m wrong. My favourite (probably because it was the first one -I ever heard-is Monster mash). Grimm Griming Ghost is my 2nd favourite

Anyway what is your favourite Halloween song?

P.s. if you want to know more about the Harry Potter Disney musical fanfic just ask and I will make a new thread!

PPS if you’re fan of Thriller-I might link to a video which has Thriller vibes but with the exception of the “Thriller” dance in the middle of it- the rest is an original song.

I’m not into Halloween movies, but I really like Jack’s lament.

1 Like

Ones not listed:

This Is Halloween
Black #1

Most things by Aurelio Voltaire.

and since I am dead I can take off my head to recite Shakespearian quotations

~ hops away singing ~

Not really into Halloween, wasn’t a thing when I grew up and I never took interest in it as an adult, but there are a lot of catchy songs in The Nightmare Before Christmas

1 Like

Like I said, I never watched Nightmare before Christmas but I thought “This is Halloween” was a good fit for my Harry Potter Disney musical fanfic as a nod not only to the titular character’s parents deathday but also to: “TROLL IN THE DUNGEON!”, “Enemies of the heir beware, the Chamber of Secrets has been opened” and Sirius Attack on Fat Lady. (in other words Year 1, 2 and 3, the song is sang on Halloween of Year 4 in the fanfic).

1 Like

Just awesomely performed Kidnap Mister Sandy Claws, which is now stuck in my head. My cat was not impressed

I promised a video and here it is: Pattycake Production’s Bump in the Night