What are your main three food groups?

A light-hearted (and self-deprecating) take on the food you most often consume. So, what are your main three food groups?

Mine are:

• Beer

• Black Pudding

• Crap-in-a-pot (casseroles, curries, etc. Just shove it in a pot, stir, heat and eat!)

2 Likes
  • Licorice
  • Tea
  • Crap-in-a-pot

(4th bonus: Potatoes)

Edit:

Like heroin - tea and stroopwafels

3 Likes

How do you eat a stroopwafel with tea? Is it a dunking thing or just insert into facial orifice and hope you get the right one?

1 Like

As a college student:

1. cafeteria waffles
  2. soft drinks
  3. pizza

I am trying to cut down on the soft drinks this semester, though.

3 Likes
  1. Gummy bears
  2. Eggs
  3. Mexican Style Rice

Though with work offering free food, I think burgers are going to quickly catch up…

4 Likes

You put the stroopwafel on top of your hot beverage (coffee is the standard). I would recommend to see if it fits without falling in first :smile:

Leave it there for a few minutes. The heat from the drink will make the caramel in the waffle softer and it. is. heavenly.

3 Likes

Just looked them up on Amazon. Ooof, they’re pricey! Hopefully the supermarket will have them instead. Although the best biscuit I have had (so far) is the Ginger Nut/Snap. For dunking it comes only second to the Digestive in terms of dunking period to structural integrity, although with a better flavour (personally).

3 Likes

Tesco has them! https://www.tesco.com/groceries/en-GB/products/272574416

Stroopwafel is the Dutch name for this amazing creation, maybe you’ll find something if you look for caramel/syrup/honey waffles

1 Like

1 tea
2 lasagna
3 tea

3 Likes

I guess burgers (no bread), chicken, and cheese.

don’t know what my main three food groups are

bread
dairy
chocolate

Wraps
Tacos
Chicken - anything to do with it. lol

Hard question, most likely:

Cheese
Water
Fastfood

I’m not exactly the healthy type, though I do have to make changes in my life, especially with my last foodgroup.

For me:

1. Tea (got my next subscription box today)
  2. meat (all the meat)
  3. dairy free yogurt

Dairy and I are not friends and I have other restrictions, hence all the meat.

potato
cheese
milk

Meat
Cucumbers
Tortillas

Fast food is only truly unhealthy if it contains bread (or bread-like products), or is fried.

Before I got married, my 3 were:
*Potatoes
*Popcorn
*Pizza
And I weighed 50 lbs less than I do now. I need to get back on that diet. LOL

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.