What are you watching? Movie and series tips!

We all know the struggle, you look for ages for something good to watch but you find nothing!

Let’s share some tips so we can a find The Good Stuff

2 Likes

I’m watching Maid at the moment, it’s a show about a single mum struggling to get back on her feet after leaving her boyfriend.

It’s heartbreaking but I’m hooked!

2 Likes

One of the sweetest and funniest films I’ve seen is Amelie. It is impossible to watch without your heart melting, even just a little bit.

It’s in French, but it does come with subtitles for tho monolinguists like me!

2 Likes

I saw that one ages ago, it’s pretty quirky :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ve not been watching movies lately; just TV. (Well… streaming TV anyway…) I just finished binge-watching Blown Away (all 2 seasons I can get on Netflix) and am now watching Forged in Fire. (I have somewhat eclectic tastes in shows. :slight_smile: )

2 Likes

Netflix also has a holiday series for Blown Away, in case you haven’t already also seen that!

A friend keeps repeatedly recommending The Good Place, so that’s next on my watch list.

2 Likes

Absolutely you have to watch The Good Place. They are all excellent (that I’ve seen so far), and the first season has a lot of OMG I HAVE TO SEE THE NEXT EPISODE RIGHT AWAY! moments

1 Like

I have been watching the Wheel of Time. As a reader of the series, some things are driving me crazy but it is good overall.

I have, yes. I’m just wishing there were more seasons… glass blowing fascinates me! :smiley:

1 Like

Encanto is an amazing movie. That is all.

1 Like

Just watched that yesterday!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.