This will make you smile

This might come in handy one day

8 Likes

Should stop you making a snap decision…

3 Likes

It’s official, I’m old!

a6148Em_460swp

4 Likes

I mean, besides the college student one I fit all of those to a t and I’m not yet 21.

2 Likes

Well, 21 is the new adult :wink:

2 Likes

We want pictures of your favorite spatula now.

2 Likes

IreallydohaveIfavoritespatulaandtherestsuck!

3 Likes

Isn’t it a beauty? :wink: @Murdocku

3 Likes

Some years ago- I guess maybe when I was coming home from (Day program) that I found tongs identical to the ones in the picture in the trash or something and they’re good, and I decided to bring them home for Mom/I to use. We still have it.

@Sillsallad Actually I guess I should go find it so I can use it again for dishing out side salads for the Ps and I.

2 Likes

It looks nice and flexible. You have good taste!

2 Likes

Those knives look a little weedy though…

I need a new spatula and set of tongs…

Yeah… All my knives suck. Hoping I’ll get good ones for Christmas :smile:

1 Like

I’m wondering if this will lead to a “Pride in one’s kitchen station” set of pictures…

…because mine will be coming up later! :smiley:

1 Like

Trending on Twitter… a sock-puppeting fail?

1 Like

aQXDMjK_460swp

4 Likes

(I think) quite funny KitKat commercial :smiley: Gotta love the very obviously IKEA catapult.

3 Likes

I need a kitkat after waging war on fire ants that had the audacity to bite me on my own balcony and in my own home! For the record, I live upstairs in a two floor apartment building and these ants were in my ceiling and on the floor by the balcony door. Then I rage cleaned my fish tanks, but not to the level they actually need.

3 Likes

Being diabetic, much as I’d love one of those, i really shouldn’t. So instead, i spend my spare time doing jigsaws of kittens.

Have a break; have a cat kit

5 Likes

a81gyE6_460swp

5 Likes
3 Likes