The Worst Thing I Have

New game. Quite simple, just say the worst thing in a particular category that you have ever seen/done.

Example: The worst thing I have ever witnessed was a dragon eating a mule.

The worst thing I have ever eaten was supermarket rotisserie chicken.

2 Likes

Do we all stick with the same topic until it’s exhausted, or just post a different random “worst thing” each time?

1 Like

Entirely up to the poster if they wish to continue with the theme or not. You could do worst pun, worst injury received, worst tourist destination visited… Literally anything!

All I do ask is that we try and keep it reasonably lighthearted.

2 Likes

Worst film i ever saw:

Disaster Movie

The only decent thing it produced was a string of hilarious reviews on Amazon about how much they loathed the film

2 Likes

The worst film I Ever Saw

Blue Crush. Not only did they somehow make a film about surfer girls that was nigh on unwatchable, there was a scene where the characters stopped to make fun of a guys shoes. They were literally the exact shoes I was wearing at that moment.

4 Likes

The worst thing I have ever eaten

A vegan pizza made with the vegan equivalent of a cheese slice. It was almost completely inedible.

3 Likes

The worst present I have ever received was a biblical story aimed at children half my age, and inside the front cover were religious pamphlets.

4 Likes

The worst present I ever received was a large container of gum. I re-gifted it since I don’t chew gum.

2 Likes

The worst mistake I made was when I was sewing a simple jacket for reenacting. The pattern was just one piece that was essentially T-shaped, with the sides of the T each making a sleeve. Instead of sewing the top and bottom edges of the left sleeve together, to form a tube, I sewed the left sleeve to the right sleeve.

3 Likes

The worst gift I ever got was a really cheap bar of chocolate and a pen in the shape of a screwdriver clearly bought at a hardware store cash register. Worst part was everyone else got normal presents.

4 Likes

The worst mistake I made

The first job I had after finally breaking into my field post graduate involved my taking notes for a very complex, very high value job. We’re talking minutes from meetings that ran from 9-5, Monday to Friday for weeks.

Anyway, each weeks notes were saved as a separate word file. One Thursday I accidentally overwrote that week’s worth of notes, panicked, hit save and closed the file.

Fortunately our servers were backed up and they were able to roll the file back but we still lost a day and a half’s worth of notes. I bought everyone breakfast rolls the next day by way of apology.

4 Likes

The worst onion ring I ever ate, was the one I tried yesterday. It was also the first I ever tried.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.