The NAR Trivia Quiz!

Me too. :sleepy:

That’s the one. I would have taken 9/11 or similar.
Your turn to ‘protect’ by selecting the next story, please.

What did the cyclist get coated in after ignoring the traffic cones?

1 Like

Oil-based sealer?

https://notalwaysright.com/a-at-fault-on-the-asphalt/252780/

2 Likes

Excellent!

1 Like

I was about to ask what the customer ordered in the story that resembles a cartoon. But the story was deleted, so I’ll just link the picture and, as I can’t think of any other question, let someone else do the asking. :smiley:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CihvrAJrs0c/

1 Like

Cute. What a friend calls ‘testing gravity’ with the cup. Lol!
If you’re really willing to hand over your turn…

What did the (returning) customer tell the cashier, on his next visit after she had had turned down his proposition?

Nobody? Ok.

What did the (returning) customer tell the bookstore cashier, on his next visit after she had had turned down his, rather personal, proposition?

Ok. Hint. He didn’t actually want to marry her, he was offering a rather different position, instead.

What did the (returning) customer tell the bookstore cashier, on his next visit after she had had turned down his, rather personal , proposition?

I’ve done searches on various combinations of “book” “bookstore” “cashier” “return” “returning” “customer”, and have either got too many pages to make the search useful, or too few results so nothing matches.

Are any of those words in the story?

It’s listed under the bookstore tag and given that it’s one of mine, South Australia as well, which narrows it down quite a lot.

Perhaps I’m not describing things well, i’m sorry. I think this one was possibly a little too vague to really stick out to anyone but me. :frowning:

1 Like

That he only wanted her to be his mistress?

2 Likes

That;s the one. Gave me rather a laugh after he’d gone, actually. It was as much the way he phrased it, I think, as anything.

Anyway, can you find a relationship with another story? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Continuing the theme of creepy bookstore customers…

What was the title of the book a guy getting female bookstore employees to read about his kinks was after?
His lines also raise some alarm for her.

I’m guessing the book was either Trick or Treat

…or Trick or Treat :

1 Like

Correct! Doubly so :grin:
And here I was thinking I managed to kill the thread.

1 Like

What did the OP try to return several months past the returns window and without a receipt?

If it helps, it originally cost $150 and the returns window was 90 days

1 Like

Was it insulation? I kind of remember it but having trouble.

1 Like

Indeed it is, @PublishedAuthor! Originally published as NAW, but eventually turned to NAR after a lot of people pointing out that the OP is absolutely, positively 100% in the wrong.

By all means, ask if you can return it. But the OP forgot the importance of accepting the answer, especially if it’s not what you want it to be!

1 Like

Ok I’ll have to find one now. :slight_smile:

1 Like