The Minefield Quiz: Introduction

Question to the Gamemaker King.

Are you rooting for us to avoid the mines, or are you enjoying blowing us up?

A bit of both :grin:

It is really frustrating seeing someone get blown up on their first guess, and there have been LOADS of those!

On the other hand, I’ve had a few instances where I’ve been mentally willing the person to lock it in as i know the odds are not in their favour, so when they do go that little bit too far and they go boom, i say to myself “ah well… it’s their fault, as i was thinking really hard”

Also, it depends on whether I’ve found a really cool gif i want to use…

2 Likes

New player here; I don’t see the message icon to reply privately. Where do I find that?

2 Likes

Welcome! Click on the poster’s name and a Message option will appear.

Hi! I’ve tagged you in a post on the current game. If you’re still having trouble sending me a message, let me know and I’ll send one to you that you can reply to.

Game 4 Results

@AlienToasterRepairs 9 points (locked in score)

@CJR 6 points (discovered active mine)

@Kharza 4 points (discovered active mine)

@RebeccaBlue 4 points (discovered active mine)

@AthenaCat 3 points (discovered active mine)

@Celoptra 3 points (discovered active mine)

@Miss_Edith 1 point (discovered active mine)

@Sillsallad 1 point (discovered active mine)

Running Total

Each game is a standalone, but in case you’re interested in how you’re doing overall, here is the tally after four games:

@AthenaCat 129 points
@RebeccaBlue 121 points
@Celoptra 24 points
@Sillsallad 22 points
@CJR 14 points
@AlienToasterRepairs 11 points
@Lola 5 points
@Kharza 4 points
@grondmaster 3 points
@Miss_Edith 1 point
Valiant_Potato 0 points
Weatherby2378 0 points

A reminder that the next game has started, and you are more than welcome to join in! Just click this link

Apologies to @Valiant_Potato and @Weatherby2378, but there is a limit to the number of people i can mention. So please consider this as a notification that you were mentioned in the previous post!

Just an aside, whilst I wait for the first of the players to enter the latest minefield arena.

Did anyone notice that a few of the players had spotted something about an earlier game? If not, you might want to go back and check. And if you do see what I mean, you’ll probably want to keep it to yourself…

:wink:

Game 5 Results

@Weatherby2378 9 points (locked in score)

@AthenaCat 3 points (discovered active mine)

@Sillsallad 3 points (discovered active mine)

@Miss_Edith 2 points (discovered active mine)

@AlienToasterRepairs 1 point (discovered active mine)

@Celoptra 1 point (discovered active mine)

Running total

Each game is a standalone, but in case you’re interested in how you’re doing overall, here is the tally after five games:

@AthenaCat 132 points
@RebeccaBlue 121 points
@Celoptra 25 points
@Sillsallad 25 points
@CJR 14 points
@AlienToasterRepairs 12 points
@Weatherby2378 9 points
@Lola 5 points
@Kharza 4 points
@Miss_Edith 4 points
grondmaster 3 points
Valiant_Potato 0 points

A reminder that the next game has started, and you are more than welcome to join in! Just click this link

1 Like

Apologies to @grondmaster and @Valiant_Potato, but owing to a limit on the number of shoutouts i can put in a single post, I’ve had to put your shout-outs here.