Text predict fails

If you are using a phone or any device with text predictions, start a sentence with one of the options below and pick only words your device picks to fill in the blanks. End the sentence whenever you are satisfied and post it here.:upside_down_face:
I like to ______
I like to eat _______
My favorite things to do are _______
Today I ________
The best thing that happened to me was _____
The worst thing that happened to me was ____
What I like about _______ is __________________
In my opinion ________

Today I will fight the child and relocate them to a baby who will come out of your house and take your dog to the beach.

I like to see myself being able to make sure you have a good day

1 Like

What I like about you is that you need me for a while and you will never want me back again

:thinking::thinking:

1 Like

My phone is emo

1 Like

The best thing that happened to me way in the morning when Dad went to work that day and then we would make a guess for the OP and the customer comes in the morning when Dad went to work

3 Likes

I like to eat more than I can do with my family and my friends and my parents are going to the river right now

2 Likes

Getting more fish, I assume!

1 Like

My favorite things to do are we still working at the pope today. Lol

1 Like

today i the first day of the busiest canal junctions and I have no idea why that was built as even back in the day the canal ended about metres later

3 Likes

I like to eat with the following link to my pint glass of wine, collected from the bottom of the year of the most important thing to do the needful at the end result.

1 Like

My favourite things to do are you okay with you and your family and friends out of the house and is intended only for the kid knows how to do it all over the phone and hasnโ€™t been a while but I donโ€™t think I can think of is that the address is a little bit of a conscience and I will try to get a little bit of a conscience and I will try to get out of the house

2 Likes

My favourite things to do are not filtered into your browser process to get a chance that the Imperial college London United Kingdom of Bahrain Tel Aviv Israel and Palestine TX for your club.

2 Likes

The worst thing that happened to me was that you celebrate your Christmas drink as a boat

2 Likes

๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—œ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ the violence ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ you should absolutely make sure you have your body because you manifest yourself from a baby to a violent and serious brain infection.
:flushed:

1 Like

๐— ๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ very much like green eggs and cheese and chocolate bread and I just got offended by some things that I had already eaten and got into pieces using their child.

In my opinion, the Metropolitan Museum of my family members is the most casualties of my recipes from killing the internet.

i like to eat us In fricassee

This is what happens when your phone remembers that about 6 months ago you wrote a parody version of Under The Sea

1 Like

I like to eat with the following the instructions below.

I like to eat and drink.
I like to eat and sleep.
I like to eat with the bus and train.

@Stephen Thank you for volunteering to post your parody. :smile:

2 Likes

Check the comments section of this vid (itโ€™s pinned). I wrote it for episode 500, but as it was first released with live chatting, I decided to repost it for episode 501 for those that missed it.

https://youtu.be/hNmMcEfDGaw

Caution: it is all about ear cleaning, so if seeing chunks of earwax isnโ€™t your thing, then best avoid!