Tales from the Comments

Erica Walker has a worrying tale about their poorly cat. The cat was cured at the second vet, but reason given for why the first vet was more interested in euthanasia makes you wish the first vet would get shut down.

Also, lots of pet tax paid in the comment section

2 Likes

Jack Wheeler told a tale of CCTV that was not as inactive as people thought…

6 Likes

Apologies for not linking directly to Milady Blue’s excellent tale of frustration; their post is one of the replies to the linked post below

2 Likes

I don’t think I’ve commented in this thread, or if I have, I don’t often, because I don’t have anything to say; but I would like to express that I enjoy reading these stories I missed or forgot from the comment section and appreciate those of you sharing!

5 Likes

Ellendra Nauriel has a story about Covid and an absolute jerk.

Warning: it will make you angry

4 Likes

Both these stories made me put my rage hat on. The lack of understanding toward people with previous medical conditions and/or disabilities during this pandemic is just. Making me so full of anger. I have a couple of friends who straight up couldn’t leave the house but people are running around screaming about politics.

3 Likes

This story from satyrwyld will get you very angry:

1 Like

The comment section of this story contains a lot of tales of bad backseat drivers, bad drivers and just bad behaviour in general! But my favourite has to be from The_Crazy_Geek:

2 Likes

Quite a few tales in the comments here about people with disabilities not being treated as people. The link is to Nancy Goeke Whiting’s tale of bizarre logic; Nightshade1972’s tale (a reply to the linked comment) also needs checking out.

2 Likes

Nice tale from King Saturday here:

Same comment section, and MM has a nightmare story too:

2 Likes

Nightshade1972 has a tale that would make all editors give out a collective sob:

A recent answer to a Trivia question was this story, and there KitKaat gives there own tale of teaching staff not caring about pupil’s property.

2 Likes

A little tale from Raven Odette (I miss her), about how she took down a pretentious art snob:

3 Likes

Both Kelly (linked) and Shi Mesu (responding to Kelly) have tales that are likely to get you seething at their parents.

1 Like

I like the “whining more than a vineyard” phrase.

2 Likes

A short but sweet anecdote from CrassKal (couldn’t get the link on my phone, but it’s the highest voted comment)

2 Likes