Surprising Story Receptions

I’m guessing you meant “neither OP nor their manager”?

2 Likes

yarp!

1 Like

Do “unfiltered” stories count? I just got a notification on a story I’d commented on and completely forgotten about. OP seems the worst kind of person to co-op game with.

5 Likes

I definitely remember this being dissected here (edit: found it); of course, unfiltered stories, with no title, are kind of impossible to search for on the thread, so they’re boobs to be posted again.

2 Likes

@PotatoPercy Can we look at having an a-hole OP tag?

Suggested title of “I wouldn’t Smash with him again!”

Haha I love the idea. Maybe not so much as “Ahole” but we can do “bad guy OP” or some such.

4 Likes

Villain Protagonist

7 Likes

Ahhhhh this is GREAT I’m stealing this.

1 Like

Accidental Confessions?

3 Likes

Content Warning: Animal Death
And an OP who thinks this is a good thing.

2 Likes

Yikes.

3 Likes

I don’t think the OP will be too pleased to see how their Godmother’s mum’s actions are being taken.

1 Like

“You didn’t listen to me when I told you something might attack your dogs so I attacked them.”

5 Likes

OP: “Hey, i made a funny!”

Comment section: “OP, you made an inappropriate remark to a minor!”

4 Likes

Got pinged to this one. Everyone agrees that the patient was in the wrong for being late and then complaining his appointment was late, but pretty much everyone was frustrated that the OP apologised for the appointments running behind schedule but didn’t explain that the reason everything was running late because this patient was late!

2 Likes

It would have been inappropriate regardless, but damn, OP could have just omitted the age and made it so much better (or… less bad)

3 Likes

Don’t know if this has been nominated before but…
I’m a little ambivalent, to be honest. The store’s charge was definitely out of line (Too high and mandatory???) but the commentators do have a point about bricks and mortar stores vs online purchases.

Those Kinds Of Charges Feel Like Battery (notalwaysright.com)

1 Like

Technically, this story doesn’t belong here, and if the anonymization and title would have been better, then the comment section wouldn’t have dissolved into politics at all:

3 Likes

Not the fault of the OP, but no one is focusing on the customer’s reaction, and instead commenting on how someone can’t afford their $10 copay and so can’t have their appointment… and so they get hit with a $25 bill for cancelling.

2 Likes

Everyone is surprised that the editorial team actually let this one through…

6 Likes