Spread some happiness

I shall henceforth refer to the pandemic as the palindrome.

My apartment is clean (granted I pay someone to clean it but it helps my own mental health).

5 Likes

I’ve got a bunch of allergies (and neurodermatitis, which almost always goes hand in hand with that) and the grass/pollen one feels like it getting worse every year, so it wouldn’t surprise me if it started messing with my lungs. Both of my siblings have asthma too.

But it’s still only my own diagnosis, it’s definitely possible that I’ve juat got a cold and I’m being a hypochondriac :smiley:

4 Likes

Only planetariums at the moment. There are most likely some missing, but I have 41 on my list.

3 Likes

We’re going to a rescue today to check out their cats and hopefully get a friend for Sammy. He’s been lonely since Noah died. What’s the new one’s name?

3 Likes

Oh, your cat is named Sammy?

That’s what we call our new li’l guy too! :smiley:

2 Likes

Today’s run… frustratingly, 80 metres shy of 9 kilometres. But still, it shows I have the stamina to run from Hawkesbury Junction to the canal basin!

What that shows is a there-and-back run. I’m hoping that next weekend, weather permitting, I’ll run the length of Coventry Canal (in Coventry).

That was a walk i did a while back. That took me a few hours, but i was strolling and blogging as i went. At the (slow) speed i do, it’ll be about an hour and 20 mins

4 Likes

Made me giggle. BoJo seems so awkward :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

The once a week town’s paper had an article today about two of my Mom’s former High schools she taught at starting the schools are starting to teach high school students in a speciality program ASL (Health and Wellness is the program) but I think it should expanded to other programs like a Hospitality program

3 Likes

SIMCON starts tonight!!! All the hard work is about to (fingers crossed) pay off.

5 Likes

Good luck! Hope everyone has fun

just wanted to share this with everyone, I could stare at this for ours

3 Likes

Night one was good. I just got “off duty”, and am exhausted. My murder mystery was amazing, everyone who came had a great time, and actors were fantastic. Had time to shop a bit after it ended:

Can’t wait for tomorrow.

6 Likes

My three-day-weekend starts today :blush:

Not used to the job anymore and the previous days have made me pretty tired. I’m happy to have three days off and I will sit on my balcony, feet up, and enjoy the sun! No more walking!

3 Likes

SIMCON is officially over, and was a success. I am off to get some much needed sleep, because I have gotten 10 hours in the last 48. We made over 500 dollars which is crazy amazing. All of our vendors were super great, and several of them want to come back next year (score!). I cannot believe that we actually pulled this off. We were expecting slightly better turn out, but all that means is we need to advertise better next year. This is definitely a weekend I will remember for the rest of my life.

7 Likes

We’re getting our two new cats today. Yay!

6 Likes

You know, we will have to see a lot of pictures as a proof of that

4 Likes

I know. Lol plan to take lots of pics.

4 Likes

I don’t want to derail that thread, so I’ll just remark here that it seems even the proximity of cat pictures can have the same effect as cats as per this XKCD strip.

4 Likes

Just tested this for science. If I smuffle the cat I can’t make any intelligent statements due to a faceful of fur.

5 Likes

I have flowers!

7 Likes