Spread some happiness

So, we’ve got a thread to vent our frustrations. This thread will be dedicated to the small things in life that made us happy.

3 Likes

I was cleaning and found this little gem, my boyfriend gifted it to me years ago. Having some tea before I continue cleaning :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

I managed to run non-stop last night for 25 minutes!

6 Likes

Woohooo! Go @Stephen!

2 Likes

Awesome!!

2 Likes

Oh, I just realised it’s my boyfriend’s and my 5-year-anniversary! He’s been really secretive all day, saying I will get a WhatsApp with instructions later.

What did he plan?! :heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

This is silly, but…

I figured out how to take apart the shelves in our fridge yesterday to clean up a spill that got under the edge lips, and in doing so realized that one shelf was built differently from the others. Upon investigation, it seemed to be a pull-out shelf. Which couldn’t pull out because it was stuck in place from residue from what was presumably some earlier spill, likely from before we bought the house (I hope; I’m pretty sure I’d otherwise have noticed long before this while cleaning the fridge shelves!).

So while I don’t know why only one random shelf is a pull-out, we now have a clean fridge and a working pull-out shelf. %)

5 Likes

Edit: Fiancé

/ swoon and faint /

11 Likes

Congratulations! :smiley:

1 Like

Congratulations! :heart:

1 Like

Congratulations! Let’s see the ring if you got one!

1 Like

Congratulations! Now that’s an anniversary!

1 Like

clapping-standing-ovation

2 Likes

Oooh! Congratulations!

1 Like

This was a while ago but in a way it makes me happy. I hired someone to clean my apartment. Taking care of my mental health one step at a time.

4 Likes

Congratulations!

evacongrats3

1 Like

SWMBO and I agreed that we need a rug downstairs as it’s cold on the living room floor. I went loft diving for Christmas decorations and I spy something in the pile of crap that came with the house. A big lump of not-terrible carpet offcut. After a quick discussion with SWMBO followed by a discussion with the carpet and a sharp knife, we now have a rug in the living room, another in the kitchen AND the two remaining offcuts have been claimed (one by a friend, the other by a person on a Recycled Crap Facebook group).

7 Likes

That’s a big pile of goodness!

1 Like

Well my mom told me she’d be paying for my subscription to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate as an early christmas present, so there’s that.

3 Likes

Love your description. “a Recycled Crap Facebook group” Lol!
I actually belong to a couple of these. They’re great!