Something Bittersweet

Wanted to put something about today down but couldn’t figure out whether it was a happy or a vent. The last session of my Urban Shadows campaign was today and it was a really really good finale. We saved the city (again) and each got the ending we wanted for our characters. On the other hand, I’m very sad because it’s over now and it was the best campaign I’ve ever played in.

6 Likes

Fancy trying to run a Campaign here?

I am glad that everything has gone well and that the ideal endings have been realised. Unfortunately all good things must come to an end.

3 Likes

This is my urban shadows character, as drawn by a fellow player with better art skills than me. Yes her hand is melting into a gun, she was a ghost with a ghost gun that was basically part of her.

2 Likes

werid that reminds me of an early online game I played back in the late 90s. I can’t remember anything about the game except my MC was ghost with amnesia whom had “unfinished business” and thought out the course of the game they remembered about their past life. I think it was kind of cartony but also mature?

1 Like

Remembered the name now. It was called the Dead Case! And it’s just as creepy as I remembered it. There was suppose to be a sequel to it, but the creator’s real-life got in the way.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.