Let's Play Never Have I Ever

Never have I ever broken a bone.

8 Likes

Shawshank Redemption is Thriller/Drama personally. Supernatural elements are few and far between and it’s about the guard’s personal journey rather than “Holy cannelloni, a magic man is trying to kill me!”. That would also be a cool film though.

For me Horror needs supernatural elements at its core. For instance Texas Chainsaw Massacre would be a Thriller whilst Alien would be Sci-Fi. Although both have scary elements, they don’t meet my personal Horror criteria.

(As an aside I have a personal criteria of Tall/Short. 6 ft and above is Tall. 5 ft 11.99999 (recurring) in and below is Short. This applies to all people of all races, genders, creeds, nationalities, etc. Much to the annoyance of my Short SWMBO.)

2 Likes

Since it was mentioned…
Never have I ever watched any of the Alien movies.

8 Likes

Never have I ever eaten snails.

8 Likes

My husband liked them, so I tasted one. It was like chewing a rubber band except for the garlicy, buttery sauce. After that, I just dipped bread in the sauce and left the rubber bands to him.

1 Like

Never have I ever seen the matrix

11 Likes

I haven’t either.

Never have I ever worn eyeliner.

8 Likes

Stage make-up!

2 Likes

I don’t think I have either.

1 Like

I have never watched one the entire way through. Though I do like the bullet scene because it fascinates me.

Never have I ever owned a house.

5 Likes

I’ve owned a dollhouse, does that count? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Outright or mortgage included?

Never have I ever worn high heels.

9 Likes

Never have I ever triggered one of Stephen’s bombs

4 Likes

There was a time when I wore them almost every day. I’d love to still be able to do that, but I can’t.

Never have I crossed any of the oceans.

8 Likes

On boat or on plane?

2 Likes

On foot?

3 Likes

In any way. I haven’t gone outside Europe.

I’ve sailed, but never crossed :no_mouth:

2 Likes