City watch character?

You’re getting closer, yes.

Vimes?

1 Like

Samuel Vimes
It is indeed!

1 Like

Yay!

I was thinking… this game is doing quite well, so I think it’s ready to become a stand-alone game. As it’s now my turn, I’ll post it in the new game thread when I create it tomorrow.

In the meantime, has anyone got a game they’d like to play?

Why not post it here!

1 Like

What am I Thinking of? has now been created. Link here

Anyone got a game they would like to play? Please feel free to post below!

What about “Finish the Story”? Somebody writes a sentence or two and the next person to comment continues the story.

3 Likes

Sounds good!

Once upon a time, there was a kingdom ruled by an imbecile.

1 Like

They were the latest imbecile in a long line of imbeciles; each more vile than the last.

1 Like

The newest of the imbeciles had already managed to destroy the kingdom’s wealth within a month.

2 Likes

His Official Title was Great and Mighty Steharrrg the Prosperous but everybody called him…

2 Likes

Bernard.

4 Likes

Bernard Jameson had no idea what he was doing, but fortunately for him he had some very rich friends.

1 Like

Unfortunately for everybody else, his very rich friends were just as stupid as him, especially when it came to hairstyles.

Their hairstyles were mocked up and down the country except by a core group of loyalist sycophants who felt the common folk should acknowledge that the imbeciles and their stylists were trying their very, very best

1 Like

They were trying their best, but only to recruit members for their downline.

1 Like

Fortunately for them someone who claimed to be an expert hair stylist, personal hair dresser to the best coiffured rulers in the known world turned up. But he had an ulterior motive…

1 Like

He owned only one set of razors that was set on one setting which was…

Mullet! No other styles could he cut.

1 Like

Upon seeing the Fashion Disaster of their be-mulleted rulers, the people rose up and a leader emerged among them.

1 Like