Laser light city - Coventry

Bloody awesome. Looks like it’s a fantastic night out!

1 Like

Is this a regular event? My husband’s from Cov, so it’d be interesting to visit when this is going on.

1 Like

That was a one off event over three days. It was to do with the baton relay for the Commonwealth Games that starts in Birmingham tomorrow.

It was quite by chance that i heard about it. On Saturday afternoon i was passing by the Digital Museum, and a City of Culture rep was asking passers by if they wanted to see the space exhibit. I sad I’d already seen it and that it’s excellent. She then told me about the laser show, and that the show that evening was the last one.

I had planned on getting an early night, but there was NO way i was going to miss it!

From looking up Laser Light City online, it appears he has done a few shows in other cities. Maybe he has one planned for near you?

The artist is Seb Lee Delisle.

1 Like

I’ll have to have a look. Wonder if there might be one in Doncaster, now that we’re a city!

Thanks.

2 Likes

When did Doncaster become a city? I was a student in Hull for a bit. Thought that it was always a city…

1 Like

Earlier this year. We were one of the new ones for the Jubilee.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.