I mistake my sister's second French bulldog for her first one

My sister was here on Friday with Arson and apparently what was a 2nd French Bulldog. I wasn’t aware she had gotten another French bulldog. So I assumed that the new French bulldog was the first (and only) French Bulldog that my sister had up until now. I did wondered why (first French bulldog) was acting like a “love bug” like Arson my sister’s non-French bulldog (whom acts likes a love bug if he’s around people) especially when it was his first time seeing us.

I only learned today or was it yesterday that sis had gotten 2nd bulldog. I don’t have any pictures of any of the dogs except for Arson with his “late” American Cocker Spaniel siblings.

Ok changed of mind, I got a picture of Blueberry and Asher (Blueberry even though she’s older is on the smaller one on right and Asher is on the left) I just painted over another dog because its not my sister’s dog.

Here’s a picture of the other three dogs. Two late dogs and the still living one
here’s the other picture of the two late dogs and the one still living dogs

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.