How many characters can you name in this picture? game

Disney released this picture in Nov 13/2020. The rule is simple -only one guess per person*

1 Like

Penny Proud

1 Like

Boo!!

1 Like

Just one guess total, one guess per post, one guess until you’ve said we’re right ir wrong, or one guess per day?

Here’s my guess: Padmé

1 Like

right

Just one guess total, one guess per post, one guess until you’ve said we’re right ir wrong, or one guess per day?

Here’s my guess: Padmé

I meant one guess per post

@Stephen I think if I heart you comment that it means you’re right. But I don’t think Padame is part of the picture but I think her and (other character-whom is in the picture) 's kids and I think ex-son-law ARE in the picture

So you might want to take another guess but still maybe something still Star Wars?

Jack Skellington

1 Like

I can’t quite make out her hair colour, but I think that’s Demona in the bottom left corner.

I’m guessing she’s from Gargoyles TV series?

1 Like

James P. Sullivan

1 Like

I’m pretty sure that is Padme (wearing the outfit she had at the Battle of Geonosis from Attack of the Clones) in the bottom left hand corner, stood next to Anakin Skywalker

you might be right. I thought it was Leia and Hans Solo since I discounted Anakin since his later version is in the same picture

1 Like

Jasmine

1 Like

I can’t see Leia, but i can see Rey

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.