Help with creating (fake) chronical order for Disney princess for SimLit?

As you guys know I have a SimLit. You can find pictures from the SimLit in other threads on here. Well anywhere in this SimLit I have two fake religions One of these religions “the good” religon is Anneroines except for the Queen of Heaven (Which is my Simself)-the other goddesses are from mostly stories Disney company Adapted (with some exceptions aka Merdia, and Madrigal Family). Each goddess have a role (some might have two roles - I originally had Elsa and Anna be goddesses of Family but due to Encanto-they got upsered by the Madrigal women instead). The other religion (The ‘bad’ one) is called Enrichment Religion- (I got the name from a class on the Isloe of the Lost Dragon Hall school)- with some exceptions (Moana, Brave and Encanto) the others all have villians of some sort- so those Villians are the god/goddess that make up the Enrichment religion.

Now for Anneroines they have a “holy book” and I’m trying to put some of the Disney stories into Chronical order. I have had some in order and I will show it to you in a second.

Moana movie first
Hercules - 2nd (Greek/Roman)
Aladdin
Brave
Sleeping Beauty 14th Century
Hunchback of Notre Dame (15th century)
Pochantas (17th century) Belle/Cinderella is about here as well
Tangled, Frozen and Alice in Wonder- c1840.
Mary Poppins and Peter Pan maybe Tarzan as well- (1901-1910-Edwardian era)
Princess and the Frog - 1920s.

So that’s just leaves me with just I think 2 where I don’t know where to place… but I’m going to be putting the two of them in about 1600s during King Louis XIV’s time. (the two are Cinderella and Beauty and the Beast)

so I think that leaves me with only Snow White and the Little Mermaid I believe

So where do you guys think that Snow White and the TLM should go in the Chronical order of the list I made?

Cogsworth:
As you can see, the psuedo-facade was stripped away to reveal a minimalist rococo design. Note the unusual inverted vaulted ceilings. This is yet another example of the late neoclassic Baroque period. And, as I always say, “if it’s not Baroque, don’t fix it!”

If you assume the film isn’t anachronistic, then the film took place after the Rococo and Neoclassic Baroque periods. Rococo started in France in the 1730s. Neoclassic Baroque was late 18th century to early 19th century in France.

Given all that is history to Cogsworth, i suspect the film took place towards the end of the 19th century

Personally I would go…

• Brave
  • Snow White
  • Sleeping Beauty
  • The Little Mermaid

Sleeping Beauty is litereally said to be in the “14th Century” Prince Phillip’s last line is “Father you’re living in the past, this is the 14th century”

Oh shoot, I forgot to include Mulan in this as well since she’s a goddess for the good relgion

Maybe this will help…?

1 Like

Not really, I have no idea when Disney’s TLM could have happened