Help the editors! Help us come up with a title for a to-be-published story:

Hey there my fellow NARians!

A suggestion was made some time ago that it would be fun for the community to come together and suggest a title for stories that are still going through our editorial pipeline, and we agree!

Coming up with 150+ titles a week can be taxing, and our forum users often know the site as well as the editors do, so we thought we’d get your help on this story!

Please leave your suggestions as a comment, and the winner will have the honor of having their entry become the official title for the story! We’ll even give them a shout-out on the post itself!

Also remember, while some mild innuendo can be fun, please keep it clean! I can’t wait to see what you come up with!

Vote for your favorite by liking the title you want to win!

The story is screen captured below:

3 Likes

If he can’t control, alternatively delete.

7 Likes

Got your head stuck in the cloud? Press CTRL + Alt + Delete for the task manager

3 Likes

Trying to think of something funny with cybermen and delete!

Edit: just to be clear, that wasn’t a suggestion, more a cry for help

3 Likes

Wish you could CTRL ALT Delete This Convo

8 Likes

This is a NALegal story at least as much as a NARight story.

I wonder if this guy is friends with Josh Duggar

2 Likes

Wipe that file off your disc space

1 Like
  • Delete. Delete. EXTERMINATE

• CTRL - ALT - “Freeze!!”

6 Likes

Flag this Conversation

2 Likes

His Mind Forgot to Turn On Incognito Mode.

Blue Brain of Death.

2 Likes

By Now, For Everyone’s Sake, Let’s Hope The Answer Is "Yes, They Can Be Recovered"

5 Likes

His mind was as clouded as his data

4 Likes

Needed more help than I could provide

4 Likes

“Here Is An Unrecoverable Error That We Don’t Want To Know About”

“Now You Have Two Image Problems”

“Sorry, Mr Biden” (this is a joke, as I hope is obvious, but I say anyway)

2 Likes

Hey, everyone! I suggest those who haven’t voted please do so ASAP as I’ll be choosing the winning title tomorrow.

Thanks to all!

1 Like

Will you add a link to this thread on the post? That might attract some new guys here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good idea, although, if you look at the all members list, it shows that there are quite a few registered members, it’s just that only a few of us are active.

1 Like

It might be a reminder for some who signed up and forgot, it might be new for a few. I don’t think it’s a lot of work for the editors, and even if it only lures one new person to it, that’s better than none :slight_smile:

Yes, I did say it was a good idea :wink:

1 Like

Thanks for voting everyone!

The winning title is “Wish you could CTRL ALT Delete This Convo” by PublishedAuthor!

The story will go live on July 23rd. In the meantime check back soon for another titling competition. Thanks again!

6 Likes