Hello!

Correct! Well done!

So to summarise what’s guessed so far: there’s forum/forearm and a hand that’s Not Right.

One more to go…

3 Likes

I can’t put my finger on it. Has anyone nailed it yet?

2 Likes

Not yet…

same here. I came here specifically because Stephen said he was here.

3 Likes

Come on, we need a hero to solve this riddle!

We’ve got the forearm and left is not right, we need to figure out the last one :slight_smile:

The thumbs up gesture has to be relevant!

2 Likes

OK, if it’s not due to you being a pun mastermind with a black chair… is it about a thumbnail image of your avatar?

3 Likes

The Mastermind imagery hadn’t crossed my mind, but if it had, I’d have chosen a different background because there is NO WAY I’d be so presumptuous or conceited to assume I’m a pun mastermind lol!

The image is intended to indicate one more pun. The earlier guess from @Sillsallad of it being related to the thumbs up gesture is correct.

If you hadn’t already said that the stool isn’t relevant, I would have thought it had something to do with sitting around with a thumb up your ars… behind.

2 Likes

Do you mean that it shows that you like this Forum?

1 Like

Well, I’m not against them…

I don’t have any guesses. I just want to point out that I love how we have a thread just for deciphering Stephen’s puns. Maybe this can be a semi-regular thing?

2 Likes

Does it have to do with Fonzie like Ehh? He always had his thumbs up on Happy Days. Lol

1 Like

Nice idea, but no…

Is everything OK? :wink:

1 Like

I’m fine, thanks!

Now, should I do a clue? Or should I just point you to one of my responses I gave to @Neil elsewhere in the thread…?

I’m drawing a blank.

1 Like

2 Likes

Thumbs Up? That’s all I got.

1 Like

Getting there…

I’m not against

Friendly? Lol

1 Like