Guess the Literally characters in this collage Game!

With my SimLit this is going to be the fictional banner for Gen 7’s popular-girl by day but blogger by night, Jane Grace Olivia Swanson you guys can tell by the title of the collage what the blog is called But this game is guess the literuture characters in the college

Only one guess per person please until a number of people post not that there’s a lot to choose from in the first place

PS. Edited the last picture in the bottom row is a trick one it’s not the main character but a subcharacter in the story they came from. So 5 points each if they can name the character AND name the classic story the character comes from

Middle row, right-side is Oliver Twist.

1 Like

Is top right Jack Hawkins from Treasure Island?

1 Like

Faerei 10 points

Stephen 10 points

@Stephen I think I got that picture from the Disney 1950s Treasure Island before Bobby Driscoll became the voice of Peter Pan in 1953 Disney Peter Pan movie. I think at that time Treasure Island was the third live-action Disney Movie that Bobby was involved in - I believe the first was the one Disney doesn’t want to talk about anymore- Song of the South

Center is Fitzwilliam Darcy and Elizabeth Bennet/Darcy from the Pride and Prejudice miniseries.

1 Like

Athenacat 10 points

Top middle: Romeo and Juliet

Incidentally, the one on the top left isn’t exactly a character from literature.

Yes the top left is a character from lireture it’s a dog dressed as the literature character (or a folktale character) it’s from the 1990s Wishbone TV series. Hint: “Price of Thieves” and another hint: Sherriff of Nottingham.

Phyrestorm 10 points

Should have said Prince of Thieves not Price of Theives

I’ve already had my go, so I’m not saying. But i will suggest the Sheriff of Nottingham thinks of him as a terrierist

1 Like

I didn’t know thieves were for sale. Then again, I guess we all have our price. :wink:

Sorry. I think Stephen is rubbing off on me. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

that should have said Prince of thieves… not Price of theives

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.