Google Translate fails

Some comments were talking today on the comments of the NAR story about how google translate screws up a lot of stuff … well I translate each of my SimLit chapters into google translate 25 times in 25 different languages and this is the “improper” manner of doing google translate for my latest Swanson Chapter (5.3)

5.3 Birth (5.3 Mom’s in Love)

1998 year

Mom liked it. But now I have a terrible experience.

However, there were high hopes of finding her husband after his mother and father divorced and his father married his distant aunt Cameron.

For some reason, this is not possible. Every friend treats you badly, so make 3 friends.

This is now done.

What did Galle and I do when we lived with my mother?

When I was 12 years old, Galle and I played the piano and formed a small group called Mama and Moses.

Hayley took a picture.

When our brother became Jewish at Willow Creek Park, a distant brother invited him to visit his royal neighbor. Prince Duncan married the Duke of Willow Creek in the garden and the war ended.

This damaged the reputation of judo and brought his brother to the school we attended.

However, Prince Duncan returns to the village after a family quarrel.

If he doesn’t return to war, no one will die.

One day he went to his mother’s club and this amazing boy got angry. I met Faloni.

He took her to a gay bar.

Harry’s mother was forced to sell her words when she was pregnant because her family belonged to the Dragon Family. Oh sure

Then they have a week off.

They lived together for about a year, but her mother refused to meet this week.

That Friday night there was an employee in the cafe with our name written on it.

Our order ended at 21:00, but as far as I know, we sang at 14:00.

I put the book in the library before going to the hotel, but no one would hold her shoulder or lips and cry.

I tried to fight a little while walking, but my hair and clothes hurt.

I found real support on our journey.

I walked around the corner of the house, but when I turned away, I saw something behind me and closed my mouth. But you see your elbows

As far as I know, I missed the train and went to the library.

He climbed into the closet in front of the car, looked at me, met the thief (the fish was sleeping at the bottom of the pond), and the guy in the shirt won. up to 5

I took it to my brother Tony Corleance, who had no debt (or was in debt) to the Swanson family, who had old toilets for two generations.

Instead, she called Holly “Uncle Tony.”

Mom and Hayley were waiting for me at the restaurant, wondering why I was late. At that moment, her mother called Haley, not knowing where she was, and asked Haley, “Who is my sister’s guardian?” My mom always wanted to answer, but she came to help Uncle Tony. My mom laughed at me, but Brother Tony stopped me.

He told them what had happened, but the man hid it.

At first we didn’t know what to do with my clothes, but Hayley thought her mom was laughing, so I’m not alone. The last time I wrote was at 14:00.

My mama said if you gotta pay for a bad show

I think I did something that no one else has done before.

He wrote an old story.

Me and Hayley.

The person you are laughing at is like heaven and earth. really about it. "

Mother: Sorry, I didn’t say that.

Me and Hayley.

She screamed, “You won’t go.”

Mom

“There’s a lot going on there, that doesn’t mean you’re in love.”

Me and Hayley.

“You’re crazy, you can be.”

⁇⁇

“I think my heart taught me when I first started out.

Me and Hayley.

“I know who you are and what you think.

We saw a little boy playing in a tent instead of buying one.

Mom said, “No?” Holly and I asked, “Have you seen the adult agree that everything is okay?”

⁇⁇

“But I won’t deny it,” he said.

Me and Hayley.

“Giving is a rarity, I like to smile.”

Mom

“No, I’m not in love.”

Me and Hayley.

“I fell in love when you read from our lips”

third:

• We need to listen

I didn’t say (I didn’t say)

He did my job (shuda, shoda)

I’ll tell you: "

Me and Hayley.

“Love, don’t brag about love, nothing”

Mom

“At least I didn’t explain myself.

Me and Hayley.

"Far, far away, oh

He asked her: “No, no, no.”

Mom bowed before we went home.

I think he sang well because he knew his mother’s thoughts and left her. I don’t want to get into slow reviews. I think I love him. His eyes appear green, but I don’t know where he is.

The Baron signed it today, and I’m glad your mother made him happy.

I have to do it the correct way either tonight or tomorrow which means translating it this way: French-English-German-English-Spanish-English->Basque-English.etc

5.3 Birth (5.3 Mom’s in love)

1998 year

She went and fell in love with his mother, who loved him. But these days I had a terrible experience.

But after her father and mother divorced and her father married the mother of distant uncle Cameron, she had high hopes for finding a husband.

For some reason he couldn’t. Not all friends are good for you, so three are friends.

This is now done.

What did Galle and I do when we lived with my mother?

When I was 12, Galle and I played the piano and formed a small group called Mama and Moses.

Hayley took a picture.

When my cousin was Jewish in Willow Creek Park, a distant brother greeted him to see his royal passion. Prince Duncan was in the garden where the Duke of Willow Creek married and the war ended.

We beat my brother in judo and dropped out of school (there was no other boy named Romeo because his parents sent him to a private school. I didn’t know him).

But if Prince Duncan sees his family fighting in some city.

If he doesn’t return to war, no one will die.

One day she went to her mother’s club and met a young man named Baron.

He took her to his amusement park.

Hayley’s mother had a horse when she was pregnant and had to buy it because it belonged to the dragon family. Oh sure

Sukhan was taken on vacation.

They’ve been together for about a year, but her mom refuses to be her boyfriend every week.

That Friday night there was an employee in the cafe with our name written on it.

I asked around nine and sang at two.

When I was carrying books from the library into the kitchen, someone grabbed my back and pressed their lips together, and I screamed.

I tried to fight a little while walking, but my hair and clothes hurt.

I found real support on our journey.

I managed to turn the house into a corner, but when I turned away, something appeared behind me and I lost my mouth again. Then touch my elbow.

As far as I know, I missed the train and went to the library.

A man in a dressing gown entered the garage, saw me downstairs, met the kidnapper (one was sleeping at the bottom of the lake) and rented a flashlight. up to 5

He led me to Tony Gorrance, a two-generation (non-EZ) orphan deity of the Swanson family (1st generation, me and him), including my siblings. They say they drank (the water has not worked for many years, because it is not old). Instead, I call Holly “Uncle Tony.”

My mom and Hayley were waiting for me at the hotel, wondering why I was late. Not knowing where to go, her mother called Haley and asked, “Who is your sister’s guardian?” My mom always wanted an answer, but Uncle Tony came to her aid. Her mother smiled at me, but Uncle Tony treated me badly.

He explained what had happened, but the man got dressed.

At first I didn’t know what to do with my clothes, but Hayley thought she was playing with my mom, so she was not alone. He took the stage

His mother said: If I make the wrong decision

I think I’ve done something bad with someone before.

It’s a long story.

Me and Hayley.

Do you think i’m playing

The earth and the sky are yours! keep in the dark

We see the guy through you / The girl cannot be hidden / We know your thoughts and feelings. “”

Mother: Sorry, I didn’t say that.

Me and Hayley.

“You’re gone, he’s crying for your denial, yeah.”

Amoke

“There’s a lot going on there, that doesn’t mean you’re in love.”

Me and Hayley.

“You’re crazy, you can be.”

Amoke

“When I started out, I thought my heart was learning.

My head is talking to my friend, so my heart is crying. “”

Me and Hayley.

They always think about who they are and what they do.

Mom said, “No?” Holly and I asked, “How would you like to see your height?”

Amoke

• I do not deny it.

Me and Hayley.

“Look, sacrifice and need, smile, love.”

Amoke

“No, I’m not in love.”

Me and Hayley.

“Call / read aloud, hello”

No. 3:

“I understand”.

I didn’t say (I didn’t say)

In my case (sha yeah, sha yeah)

I’ll tell you: "

Me and Hayley.

“Son, don’t brag about love, that’s nothing.”

Amoke

“I didn’t get it without explaining myself.

Me and Hayley.

"far away

sing to him. "

My mom bent over until we got home.

Knowing his mother’s heart, he refused and thought that he could sing well. I don’t want to get into slow reviews. I think I love him. His eyes look green, but I don’t know where he is.

Today he called his friend Barron and was glad that he found something that would make his mother happy.

5.3 chapter SimLit

What are the odds? Swansons, and I know this story…
MadameLee? I’m SimTresa on the Sims Forum.

1 Like

yep I’m MadameLee from Sims forum! I’m going to have a new (rewritten) Swanson SimLit chapter out later today on that website.

1 Like

Fancy running into you here. And that’s great, noticed you haven’t posted a new one in a bit.

1 Like

had computer issues so was waiting on a new computer. Chapter 5.4 will be out later today it’s out now! @BlackCherry

@BlackCherry I’m going to after doing a splurge of your own SImLit (trust me I can do that)… I’m going to start preparing for another chapter but I need to do a bit of work on new “Disney Villian” portaits for the Enrichment castle. But I’m kind of stuck on what to do with Hans’ Potrait who is the God of usurpers. I’m thinking of having him sit in Malficent’s chair

Aww, thanks, but don’t feel you have to do that. :slight_smile:
I’m not sure how to help you there, But from the description, Maleficient’s chair is perfect.

I just had Prince Hans sit in Malficent’s “chair” (aka Throne) for his potrait …

Oh and I did enjoy your story including the lastest chapter you posted! Yes I did purge through all the chapters. I once splurged through I think 100 chapters of another simmer’s story.

Glad you enjoyed it. I don’t think I’ve ever done a splurge of that many chapters at once, though I came close once.