She loves that shoulder.

9 Likes

She’s been very playful and cuddly the past few days

9 Likes

That look :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Give her everything she wants ever.

2 Likes

Not my pets obviously, but literally all cats are the same.

6 Likes

Fine. I don’t care if you get cat fur all over my new dress. When you look at me like that, I forgive everything.

11 Likes

Last night I came home to a very needy cat. So needy, when I tried to sleep in this morning past 8, he came in there and snuggled, but he kept changing his position, eventually ending up on my chest. 15 pounds of cuteness.

Last night:

Currently:

7 Likes

Here’s Blake being so patiently impatient while she waits for me to get my stuff together and feed her.

9 Likes

Mom why do you always bug me when I’m napping? I’m not THAT cute. (she is and she knows it)

9 Likes

Go black cats

9 Likes

Did someone say black cats?

10 Likes

Y’all are making me really jealous. I love my white annoyance, but I’ve always wanted a black cat.

2 Likes

Void is a stoner. We got a toy that contains nip, and he’s got really possessive of it - so much so that I’ve had to confiscate it overnight! :joy_cat:

4 Likes

I want a black cat named Binx.

3 Likes

If you can afford another cat, and your landlord (assuming you have one) will allow it, go to your local animal shelter. They’re unfortunately likely to have more than a few there.

1 Like

8 Likes

I’ve considered it, but Wicket is a big cat and I’m not quite sure how I’d introduce him to another cat. I’ve watched my brother’s cat for a week in my place, and that involved keeping W in my room/bathroom/closet area while Luna had the living room and kitchen.

He eventually wanted to make friends with her, but she wasn’t allowed in my room by him so they didn’t hit it off. To be fair, she’s an old lady, but still.

Also, he has lived with a bitch of a cat before, so I dunno how well he’d adapt to sharing 630 sq ft of apartment space.

1 Like

Totally understandable!

1 Like

The Box Boys posing for the camera

11 Likes

I’ve had a rubbish few days; exhaustion from travelling and lack of sleep combined with the hormonal tiredness I get at certain points in my cycle.

Fortunately, someone was very happy to have me slumped on the sofa, not moving much :slight_smile:

7 Likes