Fur, fangs, feathers and scales

Took these pics of my babies this morning. Oreo and Smore

6 Likes

This is Betty using Busta as a pillow.

And this is Betty with her christmas present.

7 Likes

Little guy dreaming about flying as superman, after dealing with the stress of a normal flight :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

6 Likes

My girl guarding her box and the boy who sleeps like he’s dead

8 Likes

Several cheers for cats who sleep in crazy positions! Here’s Willow in one of her stranger ones. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Only one word comes to mind when I see a cat stretched out like that. Smuffles!

1 Like

Dreaming about Superman too :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Someone got a new playground today

9 Likes

Wonderful! If I put that on our wall, our cat wouldn’t give a toss. Is Leo an indoor cat?

Yes, we’re working on cat proofing the balcony, but yeah, he’s an indoor cat. Before that an on-boat-cat, so he was outside but wasn’t allowed to roam freely.

I put some snacks up there and tossed his favorite toy up on the bridge, he definitely loved that. Now he’s super tired from all the climbing and naps in a cardboard box on the floor :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

He has been a busy boy today :hammer_and_wrench::cat2:

7 Likes

“If I fits, I sits!” :grin:

2 Likes

Truer words have never been spoken

8 Likes

Awwww… :heart:

my sister’s two new “fur babies” The smaller of the two is Blueberry (purple gems) whom is technically older (my sister had her since Nov) and the other one is Asher whom is much newer whom apparently was trained until sis took him in Russian they’re both French bulldogs

4e5df70731764edd70f2e0b998938688c058c939_2_375x500

We had them for a bit less then 24 hours do my sister and her BF could have evening together without the dogs or the boyfriend’s drama

3 Likes

I just got some exciting news. We have a cat we’re thinking about adopting from a rescue and they said everything looks good on their end. They want us to meet her. Her name is Lucy and she’s a calico. So we’re one step closer to having a friend for Sammy.

When she’s officially ours I’ll pay the cat tax.

7 Likes

Meet the two kitties who will be joining our family next Tuesday.

4 Likes

They’re both gorgeous!!

2 Likes

Thank you. Henrietta is 4 and Lucy is just over a year.

Are they already familiar with each other?

1 Like