Ferrets Loose in My Apartment Building

So… I just came back from helping two of my neighbors round up a pair of ferrets that have just been…wandering the building all day… Nobody in the building claimed them, those who bothered to answer… Poor little dears were likely abandoned.

I can’t take them because my cat would only see prey. And they can’t because of their pittie.

Just texted my landlady. I wonder what she’ll make of this odd mess. I live in such a weird building…

3 Likes

ok maybe i ask what is a Pittie?

3 Likes

Pit bull dog. Big, slobbery lovebug!

4 Likes

ah, thanks never heard of a short term for them before. But then my sister has two dogs which are called “Frenchies” which means French bulldog

3 Likes

I misread the title as Farts Loose in My Apartment Building, and my mind went into overdrive…

7 Likes

LOL I dunno, a lot of the people here smoke the really cheap weed and cook fish weekly, so it can be rather smelly in the hallways at times!

1 Like

Sounds like my dorm! The suite above and below is smoke alot of weed.

3 Likes

It is possible to get a contact high; my roommate managed it because the guy below us smoked so much it was like walking into a wall.

1 Like

I wish I wasn’t so aware. I’m allergic to the stuff, and they’re not supposed to smoke anything inside. There are days I can’t leave my apartment without running for it. Luckily, I’m on the first floor near one of the two doors.

Update, everyone!

Looks like the neighbors found their owner! The ferrets are safely where they belong!

7 Likes

Good to hear that the ferrets got home. Also I’m imagining that some day it rains a whole lot and your building gently floats away… I know God said that it wouldn’t happen again, but don’t guys always say that? :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.