Does anyone eat Lucky Charms?

If you have, have you heard about the problems people are having? The FDA is investigating because a lot of people have reported bad stomach issues after eating them.

Except for when I was 4-5 years old. And when I was a pre-teen I never got to really eat Junk Cereal (but the junk ceral from when I camping with my parents when I was 4-5 years old didn’t have LC but Frosted Flakes, Rice Krispes…, in one of those “Fun packs” and maybe Fruit Loops - if I ever get done my current big box of RK …I might be allowed to get “Fun packs”)

I never had Lucky Charms because mostly 1)its junk cereal but 2)I was never a fan of marshmallows as child. If I ever move out of this house… I’m going to be going on a binge eatting a lot of junk cereal… I never got too as child. (except for the variety pack… the closet thing I got to junk cereal in this house was Nesquik cereal-which is still avaible up here in Canada… but not avaible in the States)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.