Describe a Film Badly

Here’s a game:

I’ll post a very short description of a film which will be technically correct (the best kind), but describes the film badly. If you wish, you can also do a book or TV programme.

If you’re correct, you get first dibs on doing the next one, or you can let someone else have a go.

Suggested Etiquette

To avoid spoiling anything, please limit your puzzles to items 2 years or older

No limit to the total number of guesses in a day, but please limit your guesses to two before the Puzzle Setter responds

If you get it right, you have the option of setting the next one. If you don’t want to, then please say so and anyone else can have a go

If more than one day passes between the Puzzle Setter declaring a right answer and no puzzle is set, then it’s free for anyone to have a go

Let’s start things off with:

A group of friends have a spot of bother returning jewellery to the place of manufacture

7 Likes

Lord of the Rings

3 Likes

No trouble there! Over to you…

A group of friends trying to hit the spot before they leave the nest.

1 Like

Took me a while, but I think I have it:

The Goonies

I’m hoping to you’re right, because I have no idea and I’m longing for the next one! :grin:

1 Like

Sorry, not right.

1 Like

American Pie?

3 Likes

That’s the one.

3 Likes

Isn’t Stephen making the next one? :thinking:

1 Like

Sorry I’ll delete

1 Like

Nah, wait a minute. Maybe he’ll let you do that one:)

Edit: too late

1 Like

I saved it I can repost.

2 Likes

Uptight writer finally chills

1 Like

The shining

3 Likes

That’s it!

1 Like

Oooh, I got one! :)))))

Rich dude molests a pale, lifeless being in the forest with a bunch of guys watching

1 Like

Snow White and the 7 dwarfs

3 Likes

Correct! :smiley:

2 Likes

Yay! Here’s mine.

Person flies illegally to foreign land, kills, steals, forms a gang and kills again.

1 Like