Dad getting annoyed when I close the library door when he's talking on the phone with speaker phone on?

Dad getting annoyed when I close the library door when he’s almost standing at the top of the stairs almost near the main bathroom and has one of the cordless phones on the speakerphone so Mom who has just finished showering can be part of the conversation with my sister about her boyfriend’s problems

Yeah the speakerphone is for Mom’s benefit but I don’t really need to be part of the conversation and with Dad standing almost on the top of the staircase I can hear him talk to my sister on the phone.

But I do the same if Dad’s talking to Mom (sans phone) in the same area when Mom’s in the bathroom and Dad gets annoyed about that as well or if he’s standing at the front door in the front hall looking outside talking to one of his friends on the speaker phone. And Dad gets annoyed in all those situations.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.