Create a sentence

I type one word to start a sentence, and each person who comes next types one word to continue the sentence. If someone wants to end the sentence, they put a period (or other appropriate punctuation) after their first word and type another word for a new sentence.
First word:
My ___

1 Like

Velocitaptor

2 Likes

My velociraptor travelled

2 Likes

My velociraptor traveled with

1 Like

My velociraptor traveled with his

2 Likes

My velociraptor traveled with his pugnacious

1 Like

My velociraptor traveled with his pugnacious gerbil

2 Likes

My velociraptor traveled with his pugnacious gerbil who

1 Like

My velociraptor traveled with his pugnacious gerbil who cast

2 Likes

My velociraptor traveled with his pugnacious gerbil who cast significant

2 Likes

My velociraptor traveled with his pugnacious gerbil who cast significant shadows

2 Likes

My velociraptor traveled with his pugnacious gerbil who cast significant shadows inside

2 Likes

My velociraptor travelled with his pugnacious gerbil who cast significant shadows inside Stephen’s

3 Likes

My velociraptor travelled with his pugnacious gerbil who cast significant shadows inside Stephen’s contumacious

2 Likes

My velociraptor travelled with his pugnacious gerbil who cast significant shadows inside Stephen’s contumacious squirrel

3 Likes

My velociraptor travelled with his pugnacious gerbil who cast significant shadows inside Stephen’s contumacious squirrel.

To

2 Likes

My velociraptor travelled with his pugnacious gerbil who cast significant shadows inside Stephen’s contumacious squirrel.

To twins

1 Like

To twins who

1 Like

To twins who ate

2 Likes

To twins who ate suspicious

1 Like