Count to 1000

The first reported use of the conducting staff was in a performance by Pherekydes of Patrae, ‘giver of rhythm’ in 709 BCE.

2 Likes

Don’t forget to keep an eye on your 710

Believe it or not, there really is a 710 oil, but it’s not for your car…

2 Likes

I’m just going to leave this here.

2 Likes

#712 Kirby, Ness and Lyn from the Fire Emblem series share the same Japanese voice actress: Makiko Ohmoto. She was also the Japanese voice of Viridi in Kid Icarus: Uprising and the voice of Susie and Queen Sectonia in the Nintendo 3DS Kirby games.

1 Like

The Maharashtra State Land Revenue Manual defines two forms: Form VII and Form XII, which together form what is known as the 7/12 extract. It is an extract from the land register maintained by the revenue department of the governments of Maharashtra and Gujarat states in India. In rural areas, the ownership of a particular plot of land can be established on the basis of the 7/12 extract. It is called as “Record of Rights” or “Record of Land Rights”.

@Celoptra published 712 while I was typing, so just keeping my trivia here too… While I move on to 713:

713_prosit_posadku

713 Requests Permission to Land (713 prosit posadku) is a 1962 Soviet disaster film.

1 Like

Your birthday’s our wedding anniversary!

714 was the badge number of Joe Friday in the TV series Dragnet. It was chosen because it was the actual badge number of show consultant Dan Cooke.

I keep finding random things

1 Like

The SIG Sauer SIG716i is a semi-automatic rifle manufactured by SIG Sauer. It is an AR-15 style rifle chambered in 7.62x51mm NATO and was introduced in 2010.

Indian_Army_personnel_with_Sig_716i
An Indian Army soldier displaying the operation of a SIG716i

1 Like

The Boeing 717 is an American five-abreast single-aisle airliner. It seats up to 134 passengers, and was produced from 1998 to 2006.

Porsche 718

1 Like

Option 719 refers to a line of parts made by the BMW Motorrad Spezial customization department. They’re special milled parts you can order to give your BMW motorcycle a more exclusive appearance and now there are paint jobs to go with them.

1 Like

Undercover x Nike Air Max 720 Black Trainers

1 Like

Sky Bridge 721 is the longest suspension footbridge in the world, in Dolní Morava, Czech Republic and is 721 metres long.

1 Like

Ooops! Move along, nothing to see here…

In 722 AD, King Ine of Wessex attempts a takeover of Dumnonia, but his armies are crushed, and he is forced to withdraw. Queen Æthelburg, wife of Ine, destroys the royal castle of Taunton, to prevent its seizure by rebels under Ealdbert.

1 Like

USS Walke was an Allen M. Sumner-class destroyer in the US Navy in WW2 (DD-723).

2 Likes

724, 7/24, or 7x24 is a common shorthand for “always”: seven days a week, 24 hours a day.

1 Like

(725) Amanda is asteroid number 725. It was discovered by J. Palisa from Vienna Observatory on 10/21/1911.

1 Like

2 Likes