Can you effing read?

So this seriously just happened. My husband and I had been out (he paid for me to get a mani and pedi for my birthday) and we went to the post office. There was a large box with my name on it so I brought it home. Open it up and it’s full of Disney’s stuff for little kids. I look at it and here it’s for the other Sharon. We go back to the post office and I explain it to the postmaster. He says I’m still learning the addresses. I said to him that my birthday is coming up and I want to make sure that we’re getting all our mail. I was polite but I got back in the truck and said to my husband I thought it was required that if you work at the post office you’re able to read?

This isn’t the first time this has happened. Probably won’t be the last. Again I did not act rude to him. This was all said when I got back in the truck. So frustrating and annoying. And if we weren’t honest people we could have kept all that stuff. Disney stuff is not cheap. Anyway just a rant.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.