Answers these questions about biology, and we’ll have a contest to see who can get the most points. (All of the questions will be asked in this post, since I will be too busy when I go back to school on Tuesday to ask questions and check responses then.)
This is how points will be awarded:
- 5 points per answer that is unique and correct
- 3 points if your answer is correct but shared with one other person
- 1 point if three people have the same answer
- No points if four or more people have the same answer.
- Name 3 organelles in a cell (plant or animal)
- Name 3 characteristics of life
- Name 3 examples of a unicellular organism
- Name 3 stages of cell division
- Name 3 methods of asexual reproduction.
- Give the scientific names of 3 different types of bacteria.
- Give the scientific names for 3 different types of plants.
You can get up to 105 points. All answers are due by sometime late on Sunday (the 7th) - I don’t really care when, tbh - and I’ll have the results posted that day or on Monday. Take all the time you needs until then. Make sure to clearly label which responses are for what question when you PM me. Happy sciencing!