Best Stories of 2023

Well, the 2022 Round Ups appear to be over, so let’s start a brand new compilation of our favourite stories of 2023!

I know it’s still 2022, but it would a huge shame if this story got missed out from the 2023 round up on a mere technicality…

3 Likes

Since usually the stories I want to post here already get posted by others, I’m trying to buck the queue by adding these two:

2 Likes

I want to add this one:

4 Likes

This is awesome, the only thing preventing this from being perfect is that manglement has not been replaced/instructed in Coworker’s ways.

4 Likes

Love it

3 Likes

Off to a good start!

2 Likes

Parenting done right!

7 Likes
4 Likes

I would like to submit this unfiltered story as one of the best of 2023

https://notalwaysright.com/280374-2/280374/

4 Likes

Absolutely! Thanks for posting this, as i seldom go into Unfiltered.

@SkogKvinne, @PotatoPercy, @The_Red_Pen & @NotAlwaysRight: what level of pleading on our part will it take to get this posted on the main site?

giphy-8

tom-and-jerry-begging

please-liz-lemon

And as a title, might i suggest: “Getting the jerks to finally face the music”

5 Likes

Hey, that is a good one! Thanks for pointing it out, @Valiant_Potato, and thanks for tagging me, @Stephen. I’ll take it up with the team and see what we can do. As I’m sure the eagle-eyed among you have noticed, we do occasionally promote Unfiltered stories to the main feed if they’re well-received, so this one may just make the list!

3 Likes

You forgot to like @KillerTomato

1 Like

Thanks! Hard to keep track of everyone!

This story is so satisfying, I think it deserves to be on here

1 Like

Thanks for tagging me! I’ll be keeping an eye on this thread for help when we need to do our faves of 2023 roundups!

And yes, we do check the Unfiltered feeds for stories that perform well in both votes and comments and upgrade them to the main feed. We run this process quarterly so there’s a good chance that story will be picked up for the main feed when that happens!

4 Likes

This story is getting a lot of love in the comments, and I for one agree!

3 Likes

Eh. I don’t like that one. Something about it just rubs me the wrong way, but I can’t really put my finger on it.

But I see why most people like it.

2 Likes

Here to beat the rush:

5 Likes

Grr… You beat me to it!

But yes, definitely worth it.

1 Like

Well, this here one is long, and unlike the trash room not a lot happens in that length, but despite that It’s not unenjoyable.

4 Likes