I’m a fan of this one. It’s a bit long, but most of it is relevant, and the friend and his parents deserve accolades.
OK, I love this one
I decided to make a Q1 summary. It’s a bit much to put in poll form I think (maybe a poll for each month?), but still nice to have a place where all stories are combined.
- Her Entitlement Will Have You On The Waxed Floor (notalwaysright.com)
- What Is HAPPENING Over There?! (notalwaysright.com)
- Warning To All Travellers: British Seagulls Are No Joke (notalwaysright.com)
- Whistle While You Work It Out (notalwaysright.com)
- Unintentionally Planted Knowledge (notalwaysright.com)
- Please, Someone Stop Them, For The Love Of God! (notalwaysright.com)
- Does This Client Know Any… Actual People? (notalwaysright.com)
- The Doggo Chose Its Human Well (notalwaysright.com)
- You Can Only Push People So Far (notalwaysright.com)
- Introducing The Friday Pig! (notalwaysright.com)
- The Adventures Of Boob-erMan! (notalwaysright.com)
- Makes You Wish You Could Curl Up And Dye (notalwaysright.com)
- Never So Glad To Get Banned (notalwaysright.com)
- Flying High On Karma Clouds (notalwaysright.com)
- Table For Four, Meal For One (notalwaysright.com)
- The Organization Is A Lie (notalwaysright.com)
- Thank God This Creep Was A Braggart, Too (notalwaysright.com)
That’s really good, thank you!
I wonder how many of these stories we’re nominating will be put into the 2022 round-up?
As someone who didn’t attend their “Prom”, this one appeals to me. Nice and wholesome too.
This is so sweet:
I’d put it on a par of cuteness with these:
As a bookworm myself, I definitely appreciate this one:
A round of applause for this customer, please?
This one’s fun. (And, interestingly, no karma tag!)
This isn’t a story on NAR… But it should be! Police Say Arby's Manager Urinated in Store's Milkshake Mix
Ewwwww! NAW! NAW!
Yuck! Big yuck
You know what? I liked this story. Has it been brought up lately?
I was actually considering posting that; it’s a terrible, horrible story (content-wise, not storytelling-wise) with no silver lining but I agree it has a place in a Na* hall of fame as one of the single worst tales so far.
It’s also interesting that it has the same location tag as this story: tlhIngan Hol Dajatlh'a'? qamuSHa'!
Which is a good story for a different reason.
I liked this one
Credit where creddit is due, this is an excellent story from Reddit. Some excellent anecdotes in the comment section too, one of which I really hope gets submitted!
Just posting a comment to remind people to keep an eye out for great stories!
Sadly, recent stories have only been good, not great