Best stories of 2022

I’m a fan of this one. It’s a bit long, but most of it is relevant, and the friend and his parents deserve accolades. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

OK, I love this one :smiley:

4 Likes

I decided to make a Q1 summary. It’s a bit much to put in poll form I think (maybe a poll for each month?), but still nice to have a place where all stories are combined.

Januari

February

March

7 Likes

That’s really good, thank you!

I wonder how many of these stories we’re nominating will be put into the 2022 round-up?

1 Like

Very cute

2 Likes

As someone who didn’t attend their “Prom”, this one appeals to me. Nice and wholesome too.

6 Likes

This is so sweet:

I’d put it on a par of cuteness with these:

2 Likes

As a bookworm myself, I definitely appreciate this one:

Cute!

4 Likes

A round of applause for this customer, please?

8 Likes

This one’s fun. (And, interestingly, no karma tag!)
:slight_smile:

2 Likes

This isn’t a story on NAR… But it should be! Police Say Arby's Manager Urinated in Store's Milkshake Mix

Ewwwww! NAW! NAW!

Yuck! Big yuck :nauseated_face:

You know what? I liked this story. Has it been brought up lately?

2 Likes

I was actually considering posting that; it’s a terrible, horrible story (content-wise, not storytelling-wise) with no silver lining but I agree it has a place in a Na* hall of fame as one of the single worst tales so far.

1 Like

It’s also interesting that it has the same location tag as this story: tlhIngan Hol Dajatlh'a'? qamuSHa'!

Which is a good story for a different reason.

I liked this one

4 Likes

Credit where creddit is due, this is an excellent story from Reddit. Some excellent anecdotes in the comment section too, one of which I really hope gets submitted!

4 Likes

Just posting a comment to remind people to keep an eye out for great stories!

1 Like

Sadly, recent stories have only been good, not great

2 Likes