Asking For Help

Hey all, I don’t know if this is allowed but I figured I’d put it here and it can be ignored/removed if not.

My partner and I are finally settled in to our section 8 apartment… but we are out of gas, my bank account is ~600 overdrawn, my partner’s account has 0, and both of us are disabled and unable to work. I’m paying all the bills off my SSI right now. I am working on getting a $150 refund for the parking garage expense that pulled twice, though I talked to them last Monday and it hasn’t even shown as pending yet so I suspect they never put it through. I’ll be calling again tomorrow. We also are still missing some small household items (a floor lamp and wall shelves for example).

Anyway, I just wanted to ask if anybody might be able to help even a little. My Venmo is @Kalyn-Lopez-1 (Kalyn is my deadname but I haven’t legally changed it yet, hence it still being on my Venmo). I do have the Venmo debit card so I can use it for gas first and then start covering the overdraft. Anything anyone is able to do will help.

Thanks for even taking the time to read this, I really appreciate it. It’s totally okay if no one here is comfy with helping or able to help, I just figured it couldn’t hurt to ask.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.